St. Joseph's Foundation: Staff Nurses (Full-Time & Relief) - Day and Residential
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 89252 Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1968 the Foundation has grown through continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides early intervention, pre-school, school, adult day services, residential, respite care, elder care and home support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day services and or RT Locations in Charleville, Mitchelstown, Mallow, Kilmallock, Bruff, Dromcollogher, Newmarket and Liskennett with residential services in Co Limerick: Ballylanders, Croom, Ballyagran, Bruree, Kilmallock, Dromcollogher and in Co Cork: Charleville, Dromina, Newtownshandrum, Buttevant and Newmarket. Applications are invited for the following posts: -
Permanent Posts Full time & Relief, Day and Residential.
The ideal candidates will have: -
- A qualification in Nursing and Registered with An Bord Altranais (R.N.I.D. qualification desirable).
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and supervise service users/staff
- Experience in managing behaviour which challenges
Informal enquiries to Ms. Catherine O’Connell, Head of Client Services – 087 8541630
- Qualifications must be validated with the Department of Health & Children if studies were completed outside Ireland.
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales section 39 restored pay scales 01/10/2020
- A full Irish/EU Driving Licence and indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the posts.
- Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
- Please forward your curriculum vitae by email email@example.com (Please the Job Title in the Subject line)
- Closing date is Friday 25th June 2021
St. Joseph's Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.