Community After Schools Project: Childcare Worker
Community After Schools Project
1, Portland Square, Dublin 1
CASPr’s overall mission is to contribute to the development of the local community in Dublin’s north east inner city by addressing the issue of educational disadvantage. We support local people to become actively involved by providing educational and developmental activities for children, while at the same time improving their own life-situations through education and employment. Our daily activities are:
- After School’s Project and homework club for up to 100 children
- Crèche provision for up to 15 children
- QQI accredited training centre delivering childcare training level 5 each year
- Family support & Outreach Worker supporting families and children
Childcare Worker Vacancy
- Community After Schools Project require a professional Childcare Worker for our Childcare Service based in our Mountjoy Square premises.
- This position is funded under North East Dublin Community Services Initiative (NEDCSI) and is for 1 year initially and is subject to funding.
- The contract is 30 hours per week at €11 per hour.
- The minimum Qualification QQI 5, with level 6 preferred. Previous experience working in a community early years setting is desirable.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Ann Carroll at email@example.com by Friday 25th June at 4pm. Interviews will be held on 5th July