Pobal: Programme Centre Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
Role: Programme Centre Co-ordinator
Directorate: Early Years Operations Directorate
Unit: Programme Centre – NCS/Savers/ECCE Programmes
Reporting to: Manager – Programme Centre – NCS/Savers/ECCE Programmes
Role Purpose/ Summary
To provide Service Excellence to our customers and colleagues by building a deep understanding of their needs, requirements and expectations and consistently meeting, managing and exceeding their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
The Programme Centre Unit - Early Years Core Programmes (NCS and ECCE) is responsible for ensuring that business units across Pobal assigned responsibility for the delivery of assigned early years programmes are equipped with the best possible understanding and clarity of the programme delivery requirement and expectation.
The core functions of the role:
- Responsible for the identification and specification of processes and procedures, work practices and business systems for the establishment and continuous effective delivery of the Programme Centre Unit – Early Years Core Programmes;
- Responsible for formal quality improvement that allows for best practice to be defined and standards implemented within the Programme Centre and across the core funding programmes service units in Pobal;
- Co-ordination of monitoring of programme agreements (Performance Delivery Agreements/Programme of Work), business planning, service levels / performance metrics;
- Co-ordination and management reporting of the core funding programmes;
- Commission the services required to meet Pobal’s programme delivery agreement commitments;
- Administer resource allocated through commissioning arrangements;
- Develop and maintain credible and professional relationships with key stakeholders;
- Responsible for the co-ordination, servicing and resolution of queries, audits and examinations associated with internal and external key stakeholders.
Please see Job Description and Person Specification attached below
Selection will involve short listing of applicants for interview based on the criteria for the position as outlined in this job description and person specification.
How to apply
Closing date for this role is Wednesday 12th May 2021
Pobal is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sections of society