StartBright Early Learning Centres: Early Years Educators
Early Years Educators required for StartBright Early Learning Centres CLG
1 x Educator StartBright Greenhills (Tallaght) 35 hours / 38 weeks
1 x Educator StartBright Greenhills (Tallaght) 20 hours / 38 weeks
Applications are being sought from suitably qualified and experienced people for the role of Early Years Educators at our StartBright Greenhills centre, located in Tallaght.
We require a dedicated, flexible and enthusiastic individuals who are quality driven and have a child focused approach to early childhood education.
All applicants must have a minimum qualification of FETAC level 5 in Childcare.
Experience in an early years setting is essential. Experience in School Aged Childcare is also desirable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be naturally warm and respectful towards children & their needs
- An inclusive approach to practice
- A sound working knowledge of Aistear & Siolta
- Knowledge of the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) (Registration of School Age Services) Regulations 2018
- An understanding and knowledge of the National Quality Framework and of all aspects of operating a quality early years environment required understanding and knowledge
- A good knowledge and understanding of child protection and the duties and responsibilities under Children First
- A good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of working with parents as partners
- A flexible approach to their work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work in partnership with other Educators
- Prepared to complete a Garda Vetting form and additional mandatory training required for the role
Interested candidates should send a current CV and cover letter specifically stating the position applied for to:
The Manager – email@example.com
Or alternatively via post to:
The Manager, StartBright ELC Head Office, 1st Floor, ACE Enterprise Park, Bawnogue, Clondalkin, D22
The closing date for receipt of applications is strictly no later than 1pm on Wednesday 21st of April 2021.
Please note short-listing may apply.
StartBright Early Learning Centres Company Ltd by Guarantee is an equal opportunities employer.