Clare Youth Service: Finance Manager
Clare Youth Service, a registered charity and voluntary youth work organisation, is the leading provider of youthwork programmes and services to young people in the county.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of:
Finance Manager (35 hours)
Skill & Experience:
- A relevant third level or professional qualification: ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA or similar.
- Significant recent experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in the preparation of financial statements, management accounting and audit.
- Experience of the charitable sector and accounting for charities including requirement of the Charities ACT2009, SORP and FRS102 would be an advantage.
- Advanced IT skills as well as experience in the use of recognised financial software packages including Sage Line 50 and Quantum or similar payroll packages.
Interested candidates must complete an application form– CV’s will NOT be accepted. Full details of requirements and applications forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 4.30p.m. Tuesday April 20th 2021
Interviews are scheduled for Saturday April 24th 2021
Shortlisting will apply. A panel may be formed from this recruitment process from which future vacancies in the organisation may be filled.
Posts are subject to Garda Vetting.
Canvassing will disqualify.
Clare Youth Service is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities.