Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre: Play Therapist
Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre CLG wishes to engage the services of a Play Therapist, to be based in Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre CLG, Mountain Road, Tubbercurry, Co Sligo, F91 YR25.
Responsible To: The Board of Directors of Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre CLG. The successful candidate will report to the Project Coordinator.
Location: Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre CLG, Mountain Road, Tubbercurry, Co Sligo, F91 YR25.
Purpose of Job: To provide Assessment and Play Therapy to Children in Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre on a specific purpose contract to complete 6 sessions per week until December 2021.
Note: This post is not an employment post. The therapist will be self-employed, will be paid a fee per session, and will be responsible for paying his or her own income tax.
- Be an accredited Play Therapist
- A recognised post graduate qualification in play therapy
- Have 1 years’ experience working in play therapy
- A recognised third level qualification in psychology, social work, psychotherapy, counselling, teaching, early childhood care and education or related field.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary team working
- Report writing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Plan
- IT Skills
- Full clean drivers licence and use of own car
- A comprehensive knowledge of child development
- Experience of working with vulnerable children
For further information and to request application form and job description please contact:
Sandra Cribben, Coordinator - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 071 9186926
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: 4th May at 5pm
Interviews will take place in the week beginning: 17th of May 2021
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form. CVs will not be accepted.
Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA, the Child and Family Agency.