Home Again: Centre Manager (Maternity Cover)
Home Again are seeking to recruit a Centre Manager to cover a maternity post.
Starting Date: To be decided following discussion with successful candidate and the Director of Services regarding time frame.
Primary location – Dalkey, County Dublin
Home Again are seeking a suitably experienced Centre Manager to manager our residential care home in Dalkey, County Dublin to cover a maternity post. The Manager will benefit from a very experienced and settled team who place strong emphasis on therapeutic informed care.
What you need:
Candidates must have:
- The National Diploma in Childcare awarded by HETAC/DIT
- The National Diploma in Applied Social Care Studies awarded by HETAC/DIT
- The Diploma in Social Care awarded by HETAC/DIT
- The Diploma in Applied Social Studies / Social Care from DIT
- A BA (Ord) in Social Care Practice (Level 7)
- A National Diploma in Applied Social Studies (Disabilities), The Open Training College (HETAC Accredited)
- An equivalent qualification
- 5 years’ experience of working with children and young people in residential childcare or a relevant field and a suitable standard of professional attainments and the requisite knowledge and ability ( including a high standard of suitability and ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of office
Please forward a complete resume including a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org