Tús Nua Childcare Services: Social Care Worker & Relief Social Care Workers
Tús Nua Childcare Services are inviting applications for the positions of;
Social Care Worker
Relief Social Care Workers
Based at Virginia, Co. Cavan, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised, and dedicated individual to join our service providing mainstream residential care to young people.
You must be solution focused and innovative in your approach in order to support the provision of a high-quality person-centred service in line with the National Standards for Children’s Residential Centres (HIQA).
- Have clear knowledge and understanding of the National Standards as well as all relevant legislation and have an awareness of how this translates to practice.
- Place quality service at the heart of all thinking and decision making within the Centre.
- Applicants must have a recognised qualification in Social Studies/Social Care (minimum Level 7)
- Applicants must be flexible in order to meet the needs of the Centre (including sleep overs)
- Must have a full driver’s license.
What we offer
In return we offer a working environment that is supportive and where each staff member is valued.
- Competitive incremental salary scale - in line with qualifications and experience.
- Generous Sleep over rate.
- All training will be provided.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a Job Description please send email to email@example.com
All informal enquiries, please contact HR at 087 931 82 92