Gateway Organisation: Social Care Staff (Full-Time & Relief) & Team Leaders
Gateway Organisation: Due to expansion we currently have the following vacancies:
Social Care Staff- Full time and Relief
Location: Sligo/Leitrim Area
Gateway Organisation provide community-based residential supports to young people in care. We provide medium to long-term accommodation for young people aged 8-17. We promote the importance of participation of family members in all aspects of the young person’s life and place a strong emphasis on community integration for our young people and community responsibility for our services.
We are a trauma-informed organisation operating the Three Pillars of Transforming Care model of care with a Therapeutic Team including a full-time clinical psychologist and attachment specialist supporting this work also.
Due to expansion, we are seeking to recruit experienced social care professionals to join our existing teams.
We have the following positions available:
- Relief Social Care Worker
- Full-time Social Care Worker
- Full-time Social Care Leader (3 years’ experience required)
The successful candidate will possess:
- A recognised qualification in Social Care, Social Work, Youth Work Qualification (or other relevant discipline).
- Personal attributes of positivity, flexibility as well as empathy and maturity are essential.
- The ability to contribute positively to our existing team.
- The ability to relate to and care for vulnerable and often challenging young people.
- A current full clean Driving Licence.
- Experience working in children’s residential centres is highly desirable.
Successful candidates will require Garda Vetting and Reference checks
Full training will be provided for these posts.
To apply: Please send a curriculum vitae and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org