Fostering First Ireland: Business Support Officer
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Fostering First Ireland (FFI) is seeking to recruit personnel for administrative roles in business support that may arise in the coming year. A panel of successful candidates may be formed following final interview stage. The placement on this panel does not guarantee a future job offer. The first post we are seeking to fill is Business Support Officer – Placements and Digital Marketing.
FFI is a leading independent fostering agency working in partnership with the Child and Family Agency (Tusla) in Ireland. Since being founded in May 2005, we have developed a reputation for providing carefully matched and well supported foster placements. This means that, with the support of our fully qualified and experienced staff, our foster carers can meet the needs of the children and young people in their care.
If you want to be part of a company that is making a difference and changing lives, FFI may be the place for you.
We wish to make the following appointment:
Business Support Officer – Placements and Digital Marketing
*Salary Circa €30,000*
- You will need at least 3 years’ experience in a demanding administrative role
- You will provide comprehensive and flexible administrative support
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and a creative problem solver
- You will have good attention to detail and be able handle changing priorities and deadlines
- You must have good organisational, IT and paperwork management skills
- Previous work experience in a social care environment desirable
Please see our full job description and person specification for additional details on the role.
For further information on Fostering First Ireland please visit www.fosteringfirstireland.ie or for informal enquiries, please contact Dean Shannon, Placements & Marketing Manager on 086 0613942.
Please note, to be shortlisted for this role, you will need to submit a completed application form along with your CV. Please email completed application forms and your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Monday 25th of January 2021 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held online on Thursday 4th / Friday 5th February 2021.