Carlow Regional Youth Service: Financial Administrator
Financial Administrator – full-time
The Financial Administrator will be responsible for financial management, within CRYS, including:
- Ensuring close adherence to CRYS financial policy and procedures.
- Development and management of the financial function.
- Preparation of CRYS management accounts (SORP) on Surf Software.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Point of contact for all incoming account enquiries and respond to same in a timely manner.
- Assist CEO in preparations of grant and funding applications.
- Preparation of financial documentation for annual report
- Support for the Governance and compliance function
Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
The successful candidates will have:
- An appropriate qualification in finance and or accountancy with
- Three years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of, and commitment to the voluntary and community sector would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, financial control procedures, Internal Audit, Payroll, SORP FRS102 and line management.
- Knowledge of Surf accounts would also be an advantage.
CV and Cover letter can be sent to:
Carlow Regional Youth Services CLG,
Applications Closing Date: 21st January 2021