Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre: Creative Arts Therapist
Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre is a registered charity based in Limerick, which aims to support vulnerable and marginalised young people and their families to realise their potential through Creative Art Therapies.
Our operations are primarily in the area of Pre-School (0-5 years), Primary Schools and Secondary schools, as well as on-site in Roxborough.
We are interested in hearing from all qualified Creative Arts Therapists who would be available to work on a contracted sessional basis, for Academic Year 2020/2021.
Candidates must have the following:
- Therapy experience working with children/youth
- Fully qualified Creative Arts Therapist
- Full membership of IACAT / IAPTP or another relevant Accreditation Body
- A working understanding of Humanistic, Integrative and Process Psychotherapy and a commitment to Personal and Professional Development
- Have undergone Personal Psychotherapy Hours in Training and Supervision
- Experience working with children and youth, using Creative Arts Therapy interventions in a preschool, primary school or secondary school environment.
- Professional Liability Insurance and Tax Clearance Certificate
- Family Support Work
If you are interested in the above, please send your CV and a cover letter by email or post to the address below. Please note no phone calls.
Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre
Closing Date for Applications: Open until position filled