Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre: Co-Ordinator of Services
Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre is a registered charity based in Limerick, which aims to support vulnerable and marginalised young people and their families to realise their potential through Creative Art Therapies.
Our operations are primarily in Limerick in Pre-School (0-5 years), Primary Schools and Secondary schools, as well as on-site in Roxborough.
Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre requires a Co-Ordinator of Services. The post holder will be responsible for the co-ordination of both In-House and In-School Creative Arts Therapy programs, as well as clinical supervision of Therapists under the direction of the Clinical Director.
A unique opportunity to advance your experience and expertise in working with children/families in a Creative Arts Therapy Non-Profit whose work is with of the most disadvantaged communities in Ireland.
Candidates must have the following:
- Qualified and Accredited Experienced Psychotherapist or Creative Arts Therapist with experience in Creative Arts Therapy
- Work with children and youth and an understanding of disadvantaged communities
- Supervisory Experience (Qualified)
- Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrable Organisational abilities
- Own car and full clean license
This opportunity is on a fixed term contract, for 18 hours per week.
Further information and job description are available by request.
If you are interested in the above, please send your CV and a cover letter by email or post to the address below. Please note no phone calls.
Blue Box Creative Arts Therapy Centre
Closing Date for Applications: Open until position filled