Askea Community Childcare Centre: Early Years Practitioner
Askea Community Childcare Centre, Askea, Co. Carlow
Early Years Practitioner
Applications are invited for the position of:
- Early Years Practitioner - 39 hours Full-time
Candidates MUST have:
- A full qualification in Early Childhood Education & Care - Minimum Level 6
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Key responsibilities of the positions:
- To ensure, in conjunction with other team members, that the developmental needs of the children in their care are met within a framework of planned structured activities and early learning experiences which link to Aistear, Siolta and the Child Care (Pre – School Services Regulations) 2016.
Submit C.V. with letter of interest outlining relevant training, skills and experience to email@example.com or by post to:
The Business Manager,
Askea Community Childcare Centre,
Final date for receipt of applications is 27th November 2020.
No late applications will be accepted. Canvassing will disqualify.
All successful candidates are subject to Garda Vetting
Askea Community Childcare Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.