Kildare County Childcare Committee: Development Officer
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
“Promoting quality accessible childcare for all children from Birth to 14 years in Co. Kildare”
Wish to recruit a
- A relevant qualification at level 7/8 or higher in one or more of the following areas
- Early Years Education and Care
- Community Development
- Training and Development
- Minimum of 5 year’s work experience in childcare and/or community development
- Experience working in a development and quality support role with early years’ services
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework and quality support frame-works that govern/support the childcare sector
- Experience of providing supports in effective Leadership and Management
- Experience in Business Management
- A strong team player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in delivering training
- Ability to work confidentially and on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to undertake work requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent IT and administrative abilities, including experience in report writing
- A full and clean driver’s license and access to a car
Desirable But Not Essential:
- Work Experience in Community Development
- Experience in adult education
Nature of Employment:
- The position of Development Officer will be on a full-time basis 35 hours per week fixed term contract to 31st December 2021 (all contracts are subject to funding and six months probationary period).
- The successful candidate will be required to be Garda Vetted.
- Kildare County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunity employer.
- Salary Scale: Aligned to Local Authority Grade V
An application form and a detailed job description is available to download from https://www.kccc.ie.
The completed application form should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 5pm, Tuesday, 1st December 2020. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON Wednesday 9th December.
Kildare County Childcare Committee is an Equal Opportunities Employer
All documentation received by Kildare County Childcare Committee in relation to job applications will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988, 2003 and 2018. The information will only be used by Kildare County Childcare Committee in the processing of job applications and for ongoing administrative purposes with job candidates. To make a request under the Data Protection Acts, please submit a request in writing to: email@example.com