Carrick on Shannon Family Life Centre: Play Therapist (Part-Time)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Carrick on Shannon Family Life Centre (CFLC) wish to employ a part-time Play Therapist,
based in Carrick on Shannon Family Life Centre, Main street ,Carrick on Shannon, Co Leitrim
RESPONSIBLE TO: The Board of Directors of Carrick on Shannon Family Life Centre . The successful candidate will report to the Manager/Coordinator.
PURPOSE OF JOB: To provide Assessment and Play Therapy to Children in Carrick on Shannon Family life Centre on a specific purpose contract to provide 8 play Therapy sessions weekly over two Days per week.
- Be an accredited Play Therapist preferably with PTI
- A recognised post graduate qualification in play therapy
- Have 1 years' experience working in play therapy
- A recognised third level qualification in psychology, social work, psychotherapy, counselling, teaching, early childhood care and education or related field.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary team working
- Report writing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Plan
- IT Skills
- Access to own transport / provide letter of indemnification from insurer
- A comprehensive knowledge of child development
- Experience of working with vulnerable children
For further information and a Job description please contact Noelene Kelly, COORDINATOR
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: Friday NOVEMBER 27th.
Please apply by submitting your C.V to email@example.com
Interviews may be conducted via zoom in early December.
Carrick on Shannon Family Life Centre is an equal opportunities employer.