Foróige - ZONE Youth Health Café: Project Worker
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
ZONE YOUTH HEALTH CAFE
Foróige, the National Youth Development Organisation, which promotes and fosters youth development through the operation of various youth services in urban and rural areas throughout the country, through the Department of Justice and Equality and by the European Social Fund 2014 – 2020 through the Irish Youth Justice Service in conjunction with An Garda Síochána, invite applications for the following position:
The ZONE Youth Health Café, is funded by the HSE Sexual Health & Crisis Pregnancy Programme and is operated and managed by Foróige. The successful candidate will work as part of the Foróige Blanchardstown team in partnership with the Garda Youth Diversion Projects and Community Youth Projects.
The successful applicant will have the following essential requirements;
- Education to National Diploma or Degree standard preferably in Youth / Health Promotion Work (E)
- A minimum of 1 year relevant work or voluntary experience working with young people and a proven ability to identify, recruit and engage at-risk young people (E)
- Highly organised, systematic and flexible in approach. (E)
- An understanding of Youth Work and Community Work methodologies (E)
- Exceptional administrative skills (E)
- Access to a car and full driving licence (E)
Applications for this vacancy should be made by way of Foróige Job Application form only.
The full job spec and Foróige application form can be downloaded from this page (see below) and is also available to download from the ‘careers’ section of our website www.foroige.ie or can be requested by emailing email@example.com
Please note that all applications can only be accepted by way of Foróige Application Form
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00pm 26th November 2020
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.