St. Raphael’s Preschool and Afterschool Project: Deputy Manager
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
St. Raphael’s Preschool and Afterschool Project is situated in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10. We offer a sessional preschool service for children aged from 2 years 8 months to school going age in the mornings, Monday to Friday and an afterschool service to children of St. Raphael’s National School in the afternoons. We cater for up to 44 preschool children and 24 after-school children.
We are at present recruiting for the following vacancy;
Service: St. Raphael’s Preschool and Afterschool Project
Location: St. Raphael’s National School, Kylemore Road, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
Hours: Full Time (35 Hours) 8.20am – 3.50pm, Monday – Friday
Commence Date: 6th January 2021
The Deputy Manager will report directly to the Manager.
Applicants must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach to early childhood education and care
- Minimum Level 8 BA Degree in Early Childhood Education
- 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
- HighScope Training desirable
- Computer skills – knowledge of word & publisher essential.
- Ability to facilitate groups and manage staffing when necessary
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with school-aged children and preschool children
- A child centred approach to working with children
For further information and a copy of the job description, please contact the manager, Jenny Thorpe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should send a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: 5PM Tuesday 1st December 2020. Shortlisting will apply.
St. Raphael’s Preschool and Afterschool Service is an equal opportunity employer.