FamiliBase Ballyfermot: Childcare Practitioner (Full-Time)
FamiliBase is a centre for children, young people and families based in Ballyfermot. We are currently recruiting the following position for our Childcare Service:
1 x Full-time Childcare Practitioner
Applicants must possess:
- A minimum of FETAC Level 5 in childcare or equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge in child development theories and practices
- Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Full knowledge and awareness of relevant and current childcare legislation
- Demonstrated ability to work within a wider continuum of service delivery
- Capacity to implement childcare practice in line with organisational policies and procedures.
- Capacity to ensure the organisational policies and procedures support the needs-led nature of the practice in FamiliBase
- A genuine interest in working directly with babies and/or young children and in partnership with parents
- A commitment to delivering a high quality needs led childcare/early years programme that contributes to creating the conditions necessary for the best possible outcomes for children and their parents/guardians in Ballyfermot.
- A commitment to working with parents and children in a way that supports positive child development, child-parent relationship and overall child and family well-being.
- Knowledge of Aistear Framework and Siolta Standards
- Experience of implementing Aistear and Siolta
- Qualified in Occupational First Aid
- Food Hygiene
- Manual Handling Certificate.
Application is by way of. CV’s
Please return your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 30/10/2020