Ronanstown Community Childcare: Early Years Assistants x 2
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Ronanstown Community Childcare CLG
2 x Early Years Assistants
Job Title: Early Years Assistant
Employer: Ronanstown Community Childcare CLG
Location: Neilstown Shopping Centre, Neilstown Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Reporting to: The Manager of Ronanstown Community Childcare
Contract: Permanent Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
Ronanstown Community Childcare in association with the Crann Support Group are seeking a dynamic, creative and engaging individual who enjoys working with children aged 3 mths - 13 years. As an Early Years Professional you will work with the Early Years team to support and enhance the children’s development, social-emotional learning and academics.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- The day to day responsibility of children in your care
- Implement activities appropriate to the groups needs so as to provide for children’s physical, language, emotional, social and cognitive development
- Carry out duties in line with Policies and Procedures developed by the Childcare Service and in line with the Preschool Regulations.
- Implement curriculum/activities in line with the Siolta & Áistear the National Framework for Quality and Curriculum.
- Adopt a professional outlook at all times to childcare issues and present a positive approach to development in respect of: new legislation, measures taken to further protect children, and working in partnership with parents/guardians.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a QQI Level 5 in Childcare and a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of working to the Childcare Regulations essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Applicants wishing to apply for the above post should send a letter of application and a CV to:
Ronanstown Community Childcare
Neilstown Shopping Centre, Neilstown Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: Monday, 19th October 2020 @ 12pm