Galtee Clinic Ltd: Residential Social Care Activity Therapist / Key Worker (Full-Time)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Galtee Clinic Ltd (www.galteeclinic.ie) is seeking to recruit for a full-time Residential Social Care Activity Therapist / Key Worker to be part of our social pedagogically informed therapeutic community, in South Tipperary, close to Mitchelstown.
The role includes assisting young people in the development and implementation of care programs and occupational pursuits, supporting the young people’s development in both personal and social skills, to be actively involved in the day to day running of the homes and the farm including participation in cooking and domestic tasks, basic animal husbandry, undertaking administrative tasks in connection with the daily recording of accurate and concise notes and reports in respect of the young people, attending community meetings, planning meetings, reviews and child protection meetings as required.
- Have a recognised qualification in social care (Level 7/8 or above)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, an openness to discovering a new way of working, a sense of professionalism and an ability to form relationships with young people
- Full clean driving license, valid in Ireland, is essential.
- Knowledge of Irish Residential Care Standards
- Interest in active outdoor pursuits that engage young people
- Flexibility in your approach to working
- Ability to work effectively with team members and management
Please forward CV and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org