Involve: Youth Work Assistant
Invite applications for the post of Youth Work Assistant
12 Hours per week
To support and deliver a high quality, professional youth service for young Travellers alongside Youth work team. To promote and assist the voluntary participation of young Travellers through delivery of a range of programmes and activities in a team environment at the local youth project.
- Assist the Coordinator in the delivery of youth services.
- Carry out all work in a professional manner.
- Encourage the active participation of all young people.
- Facilitate programme and activities for young people.
- Perform Youth work duties as assigned by the coordinator.
- Understand the Model of Youth work that Involve adheres to (Social Critical Education Model & Personal Development Model.)
Training & development
- Attend and participate at all meetings and training when requested
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Type various documents when requested
- Complete and submit weekly timesheets promptly
Support and Supervision
- Participate in all Monitoring, support, supervision and appraisal procedures
- Report any and all concerns to the Coordinator and/or CEO
- Experience of working in youth work or related sector.
- Previous experience of working with the Traveller Community
Applicants to submit letter of Application and Curriculum Vitae to: Ann Stephens, Involve CLG, Unit 1 Monks land Business Park, Athlone. Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday the 30th September 2020.