Core Youth Service: Financial Administrator (Part-Time)
Financial Administrator ( Part Time 20hrs)
St Michael’s Parish Youth Project, trading as Core Youth Service, is a community based youth work organisation working for the welfare, development & well-being of 10-24 year-old young people in Inchicore, Dublin 8.
Core Youth Service is seeking a part time Financial Administrator (20hrs) to join the team in a busy, demanding and dynamic youth work environment.
Essential & Desirable Education/ Qualifications:
- Relevant QQI standard as a minimum is essential
- Professional development in accounts would be desirable
- A qualification as an accounting technician would be desirable
- A minimum of three years’ experience in an accounts department/setting is essential
- Experience in a community based project would be desirable
- Expertise in financial systems implementation
- A record of planning, achievement and implementation in financial reporting
- Experience of using & keeping computerised accounts & financial packages
- Computer literate in dealing with all aspects of MS Office.
All applicants must complete the Application form accompanied by a current C.V. and cover letter.
Please send via post to:
Core Youth Service
Vincent St West
Or via email to:
St. Michael’s Parish Youth Project ltd, trading as CORE Youth Service is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is funded by the UBU Your place Your Space funding scheme
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo Garda Vetting prior to commencement in the role.
Salary: City of Dublin Youth Service Board Youth Worker Scale.
Closing date: 2nd October 2020 at 5.00p.m
Short listing may apply, and a panel may be formed
Core Youth Service, St. Vincent Street West, Inchicore Dublin 8.
Tel: 01 4544791 firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered charity no: CHY156346.