Youth Advocate Programmes Ireland: Temp Data Resources Administrator
Youth Advocate Programmes Ireland CLG have a vacancy for a Temp Data Resources Administrator
6 month Contract.
Youth Advocate Programmes (YAP) Ireland is a ‘not for profit’ organisation that provides a needs-led family support service which uses the strengths-based approach to improve the lives of young people and their families in their community. YAP are delighted to announce a vacancy for a Temp Data Resources Administrator (6 month Maternity cover). This offers the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to join a growing, vibrant organisation. Reporting to the Director of Support Services, the Data Resources Administrator will be part of a Support Services Team. This role has a strong focus on quality service delivery within agreed deadlines and internal administration aimed at supporting managers and employees/advocates. YAP Ireland offers remote working options.
- To process all Client Referrals within agreed timeframes with particular attention to accuracy and client confidentiality.
- To gathered and conduct analysis on data collected from YAP service users to produce reports for Senior Management, the Board and Funders.
- To contribute to the development of research tenders as appropriate and work closely with external research bodies in the execution and dissemination of external research findings.
- To contribute to the YAP Research working group.
- To carry out quality questionnaires with Clients and Families around their satisfaction with the service and to report quarterly to Senior Management and the Board
- To provide Administrative Support to the promotion and delivery of The Investing in Children Membership Award™ by YAP Ireland.
- To provide back-up to the Human Resources function of YAP Ireland processing all data relating to Recruitment & Selection of candidates within agreed timeframes with particular attention to accuracy and confidentiality.
- General Administration: Meeting and greeting visitors, handling queries from funders, staff and clients, processing inbound and outbound post, ordering office supplies, booking meeting rooms and preparing same for meetings, ordering lunches.
Qualifications: Essential: Certificate /Degree in business related field together with ECDL, and excellent knowledge of computing packages.
Desirable: Working knowledge and experience of Data/Statistical analysis tools in particular SPSS.
Experience: Essential: At least 4-years experience in data input and analysis. Some experience of managing client relations and conducting research. Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power-point, Publisher and Databases and the ability to analyse data accurately and confidentially.
To apply for this position please fill out the online application form by clicking on the following link - http://yapireland.force.com/jobapplication - and selecting the code DRA0820
Salary €36,082.00 per annum
For further information or to download a Job Description and Person Specification please click on this link https://yapireland.ie/work-with-yap-ireland/careers-with-yap-ireland/fu…
Closing date for receipt of application forms is: 16/08/2020.
Interviews will take place between 1st and 4th Sept 2020. Please note, if invited to interview you must be available to attend that week. Only completed applications will be accepted, CV’s will NOT be accepted.
If you encounter any difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org