Meath Springboard Family Support Services: Child Access Service Coordinator & Child Access Support Worker Sessional
Child Access Service Coordinator -34hrs per week.
Child Access Support Worker Sessional – Min. 6 hrs per week.
Location: Meath Springboard Family Support Services, Mangan House, Windtown, Navan
About us: Meath Springboard Family Support Services provide a range of services to support adults in their parenting role for the benefit of their children. We are a register charity with most of our work funded by Tusla the Child and Family Agency.
The Child Access Service offer a welcoming space for children to nurture or re-establish contact with a parent or their significant others. The children we work with may be living with a parent, an extended family member or foster carers. The Child Access Service provides children with the opportunity to spend quality time with their parents and/or relatives in a safe, neutral space.
Brief Position details.
Child Access Coordinator;
- Direct supervision of access sessions. – 2/3 of your allocated time.
- Administration –accepting referrals, agreeing access plans, booking rooms and staff for sessions, preparing reports, supervising staff, etc. -1/3 of your allocated time.
- Meet the criteria to register with CORU as a Social Care Worker or as a Social Worker.
- Tusla. Social Care Worker Pay Scale (pro rate 34/39 hrs per week) Entry up to pt. 5 on the pay scale is possible based on relevant experience.
Child Access Support Worker Sessional
- Supervision of access between children and their parents, siblings, etc.
- Provided written summary on each access session.
- A recognised third level qualification (FETAC Level 7 or above) in one of the following:
- Child Care, Social Care, Education, Social Work or Youth Work.
Remuneration. €13.88 per hour.
Job description for both posts can be obtained by emailing Shay Fulham–email@example.com
Please forward a covering letter and concise CV to Shay Fulham, Manager, Meath Springboard Family Support Services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly mark on your application which post you are applying for.
Closing Date; Wednesday the 12th of August.
Short listing may apply, panels may be formed for each position.
Interviews for the Child Access Service Coordinator Post will take place on the 17th of August 2020.
Interviews for the Child Access Support Worker sessional post will take place in September 2020.