ABA Preschool Academy: ABA Tutor (Part-Time)
ABA Preschool Academy invite applications for the position of ABA Tutor for our schools in
Tallaght and Shankill.
ABA Preschool Academy is a specialised preschool providing early intervention services to children between the ages of 3 to 6 with a diagnosis of Autism or a related diagnosis.
This is a part-time permanent position (Monday to Friday; 8.55-13.30)
The position of ABA Tutor would be ideal for individuals who are enthusiastic and passionate about the area of special education and early intervention. We are seeking applications from motivated individuals who would be interested in playing an active role in the delivery of early intervention services to young children with a diagnosis of Autism – in a fun and motivating pre-school environment.
Main Duties Include: (with supervision from the behaviour support team and class teacher)
- Using the methods of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Completing ABA training and participate in continuous training and development
- Reporting to the class teacher and behaviour support team as necessary
- Liaising with supervisors and attending regular team meetings
- Implementing the children’s Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Implementing Behaviour Support Plans (BSP)
- Accurate data collection
- Interact and play with the children encouraging play and socialisation skills.
- Support the daily routine and running of the class.
- Someone who is passionate and dedicated to creating a positive environment where students can achieve their full potential
- An individual with demonstrable experience of working well within a team, as well as working independently
- Experience in either Applied Behaviour Analysis, Psychology, Early Childhood Education etc.
- Previous ABA experience desirable but not required as on the job training will be provided
Candidates Must Have:
- Have at least a level 7 degree in either Psychology, Early Childhood Education or similar qualification
- Eligible or already registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland (this is possible with a Level 8 degree, or Level 7 degree with relevant experience under the Further Education route)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an email with the subject line “ABA Tutor Application” along with a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org