Mountview Family Resource Centre: Family and Community Support Practitioner
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Family and Community Support Practitioner 6 month fixed term contract required 18/21 hours per week.
To support and work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and the Voluntary Management Committee.
The Aim of the post is to develop links in the Tusla Dublin North geographical community to create a safe and supportive place for parents of children with ASD to gather, support each other, share experiences and feel connected in their community
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A relevant qualification in Family Support/Community Development/Social Care or a relevant discipline
- Two years paid experience working with children and families
- Ability to make funding applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, possess good leadership and facilitation skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social exclusion/capital and its impact on families and the community.
- Flexible working hours required as evening and weekend work may be required
- Demonstrate a strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work on own initiative
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
The job description and job specification are available to download. Please forward by post curriculum vitae to the above address. Applications by email will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 7th August 2020. Shortlisting will take place on Monday 10th August
Interviews: will take place on Wednesday, Wednesday 12th August 2020
This post is funded by TUSLA the Child and Family Agency. In line with FRC recommended salary scale point one €34,326 pro rata.
Mountview Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.