Blakestown and Mountview NYP Crèche: Room Leaders x 3 (Full-Time & Part-Time)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Blakestown and Mountview NYP Crèche is a community based childcare facility for early years and afterschool children.
We are advertising for the following vacancies:
- Full time ECCE Room Leader (35 hours per week) (Maternity leave)
- Part time ECCE Room Leader (20 hours per week) ( Term Time)
- Part time Pre-ECCE Room Leader (20 hours per week) ( Term Time)
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Minimum Level 8 preferable qualification in Early Year Education.
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with the Aistear & Siolta programmes.
- Up to date First Aid and Children's First Training.
- At least 3 years paid experience of working in community early years’ service setting.
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate childcare programmes
- Demonstrate a strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Communication skills [Written, verbal and listening].
- Organisation and administrative skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- IT skills.
- Garda Vetting will apply to this post
- The post requires flexibility with regard to working hours
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
Please forward Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to: Crèche Manager, NYP Crèche, c/o Blakestown and Mountview NYP, Shelerin Road, Shelerin Road, Clonsilla, Dublin 15 by 5pm on Friday 7th of August 2020.
Short listing will apply. Interviews will be held on week beginning the 10th of August.
NYP is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.