St Kieran’s Childcare Centre: Childcare Manager
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
St Kieran’s Childcare Centre Athlone is inviting applications for a Full Time Childcare Manager
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Childcare Manager for our centre in the Athlone area. The manager will have the responsibility of the day to day running of the childcare centre.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, experienced, motivated individual with a successful track record in childcare to join our team.
Candidates must have the following:
- A minimum level 7 qualification in Childcare
- Two years Childcare managerial experience essential
- A strong passion for the needs and development of the individual child
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to liaise with parents, guardians and families and build parent partnerships
- Ability to line manage and supervise staff, supporting their continuous personal development
- Communicate effectively in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Manage and project occupancy levels
- Have a full understanding off all guidelines as set out by early childhood Ireland and Tusla.
How to apply for the job:
For further details, Job Description and Application form please contact the Office Administrator Georgina at email@example.com or phone 09064-50272 between the hours 9am – 1pm Mon - Fri
Closing date for applications: Monday 10th August 2020 at 5pm