Key Assets Consulting: Independent Occupational Therapists
Occupational Therapist (Paediatric)
Key Assets Consulting is a premium one-stop-shop providing high quality, independent, assessment and consultancy services across a breadth of sectors, including child and family services, childcare and family law proceedings. We are a sister company of Fostering First Ireland (Est. 2005), a company with a proven track record for quality service provision. We are also backed by our international connections as a member of the Key Assets Group; Key Assets, The Children’s Services Provider; a globally established quality provider of services to children, families and communities.
INTERESTED IN FLEXIBLE, PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES?
ONLINE WORK and / or CLINIC WORK IN DUBLIN AND CORK- WHY NOT JOIN US!
Please see the full job description and application form attached.
- Recognised professional post-graduate qualification in Occupational Therapy – eligible for Membership of the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Appropriate registration with CORU National Occupational Therapy Registration Board
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a Paediatric Clinic / Service
- Experience and training in ADOS-2 essential
- Requires the ability to work on own initiative, flexibly and creatively, within agency policies and procedures and in accordance with relevant statutory provisions
- Keen procedural knowledge of relevant legislation; Child Care Act, 1991 (as amended), Children First Act (2015), Family Law Act (1995), Children & Family Relationships Act (2015)
- Commitment to delivering high quality services in an inclusive and flexible manner
- Well-developed skills set for working sensitively with children and families
- Experience in Sensory Integration Therapy and Assessment of SPD is desirable
- Must have own car and full driving licence
- Garda Vetting procedures will apply
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on Friday 10th July 2020