Home Again: Relief Social Care Worker
Relief Social Care Worker
Home Again are seeking Relief Social Care Workers to join our residential care team based between our Centres in Templeogue and Dalkey in Dublin. We are a Not for Profit organisation committed to ensuring young people are supported to reach their full potential.
What you need:
- A Bachelor or MA/MSc in any of the following fields: Social Care; Applied Social Studies; Applied Social Studies in Social Care; Social Care Practice; Social Science; Psychology; Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Teaching, Nursing.
- A full clean Irish driving licence
- A passion for working with young people
- A commitment to supporting a young person achieve their full potential
- A willingness to be a positive role model as part of a care team
Please forward a complete resume to