Key Assets Consulting: Independent Clinical Psychologist
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Key Assets Consulting is a premium one-stop shop providing high quality, independent, assessment and consultancy services across a breadth of sectors, including child and family services, child care and family law proceedings. We are a sister company of Fostering First Ireland (Est. 2005), a company with a proven track record for quality service provision. We are also backed by our international connections as a member of the Key Assets Group; Key Assets, The Children’s Services Provider; www.keyassets.org a globally established quality provider of services to children, families and communities.
INTERESTED IN FLEXIBLE, PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES NATIONWIDE - WHY NOT JOIN US!
Please see full job description and application form attached.
- Recognised professional post-graduate qualification in Psychology (Clinical, Educational, Forensic, Neuro, Counselling).
- Appropriate registration with Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years, full-time, post qualification experience working with children & families essential (5yrs+ desirable).
- Proven experience in preparing comprehensive, well-structured professional reports for Court essential.
- The ability to work on own initiative in a flexible and creative manner, within agency policies and procedures and in accordance with relevant statutory provisions.
- Keen procedural knowledge of relevant legislation; Child Care Act, 1991 (as amended), Children First Act (2015), Family Law Act (1995), Children & Family Relationships Act (2015).
- Commitment to delivering high quality services to our clients in an inclusive and flexible manner.
- Well-developed skills set for working sensitively with children and families.
- Specific experience in any of the following areas is a distinct advantage; parenting capacity, reunification, family law (e.g., S47 /S32 reports), attachment, children’s disability, risk assessments.
- Must have own car and full driving licence.
- Garda Vetting procedures will apply.
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on Thursday 4th June 2020