Forward Steps Family Resource Centre: Early Years Practitioner
FORWARD STEPS FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE
LITTLE STEPS EARLY YEARS SERVICE
Wish to recruit an
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER (20 hours per week) Monday to Friday 8.45am – 12.45pm
To work in close co-operation with the Early Years Co-ordinator and other staff to guide, observe, stimulate and supervise an individual child a safe and caring environment.
Forward Steps FRC and Little Steps will form a panel through this recruitment process.
- Minimum of QQI Level 6 Childcare qualification and QQI Level 7 or above is desirable.
- Experience of working in a early years setting.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be child focussed and have a very good understanding of individual children’s needs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have a deep understanding of equality and diversity in Childcare.
To apply for this position, please forward three copies of your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter by post only to Marese Gleeson, Early Years Co-ordinator, Forward Steps Resource Centre, Chapel Lane, Tullow, Co. Carlow on or before 19/06/20.
Interviews will take place during the week of the 29/06/20.
The Job Description and Job specification will be attached to the advertisement. Please note that C. V’s will not be accepted by email.
Late applicants will not be considered.
Forward Steps Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.