FamiliBase: Child & Family Supports Coordinator
VACANCY FAMILIBASE BALLYFERMOT DUBLIN 10
CHILD & FAMILY SUPPORTS COORDINATOR
FamiliBase is a centre for children, young people and families based in Dublin 10. FamiliBase has three strands of service delivery i.e. Early Years Care and Education, Child and Family Supports and Youth and Community Supports. FamiliBase operates an integrated model of practice. Programme delivery in FamiliBase occurs at different levels i.e. from universal level to intensive wrap around practice for those with multiple or more complex needs. FamiliBase could be described as a ‘one stop shop’ of supports for children, young people and families.
FamiliBase is now seeking an experienced, highly motivated and talented individual to join the management team with responsibility for the Child and Family Supports strand and the Early Years strand. These two programme strands comprise of Early Years, Intensive Family Support, Developmental Groups, Therapies and the Childcare Fund.
Reporting to the CEO, the Child & Family Coordinator will lead and drive the development of quality standards across the Child and Family Support Programmes; embed Hidden Harm philosophy, approaches and practices; support cohesion within the Child and Family Supports Programmes and on an inter-programme basis, in line with the integrated model of service provision. This role will work very closely with the Director of Programmes and Practice in order to embed the integrated model of service delivery and ensure a consistent and standardised approach where appropriate, to quality standards, data collection and the sharing of information on an inter-programme basis.
This role will have responsibility for four functions under the Early Years and Child and Family strands i.e. Programme and practice, Staff Management and Support, Finance/Facility and Administration and Communications
The successful candidate will have a:
- A relevant qualification e.g. minimum Level 8 in Social Care, Early Childhood Care and Education, Addiction, Social Work
- A minimum of three years post qualification experience at a senior level. Management qualification/management training is desirable.
- Extensive understanding and experience of planning, delivering and co-ordinating family support in a community context of parental mental health and substance misuse.
- Experience of work in a project operating under the Hidden Harm policy context is highly desirable
- A high level of ICT literacy including a proven ability to apply technology in the workplace. High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of risk management and the implementation of internal controls
- High ethical standards with strong integrity
- Experience of working with and responding effectively to childhood trauma
The successful candidate will have high levels of confidence and excellent relationship management skills with the ability to lead internally on the Child & Family Support strand as well as develop strong relationships with a variety of external stakeholders.
Application is by way of CV and a cover letter. Please return your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com including the application code in the subject line i.e. CFC2020
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 5th June 2020
Shortlisting will apply. FamiliBase is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted