Stepping Stones Residential Care: Behaviour Therapists x 2
URGENT –2 Vacancies
Behaviour Therapist in based Wexford (Blackwater region) & Dublin Region
Stepping Stones Care Ltd, was established in 2008. Our primary purpose was, initially to provide mainstream residential care services to young people who, for various reasons cannot live at home. Our purpose has evolved over time and we now offer a broad spectrum of services to include mainstream residential care and specialised care services for young people and adults with disabilities. We are proud to offer residential care, community care, respite care, aftercare and semi-independent services
We now are recruiting for 2 Behaviour Therapists for our Residential Care Units in Dublin and Wexford:-
- Comprehensive experience working in early intervention settings with children / adults on the Autistic, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Challenging Behaviour and Intellectual Disability Spectrum.
- Comprehensive understanding of National Standards for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities.
- Comprehensive understanding of Children’s First: National Guidance for the Protection ad Welfare of Children (2011)
- An ability to complete Behaviour Support Plans reviews, Behaviour Incident analysis, restrictive practice and skills teaching reviews.
- An aptitude to carry out assessment reviews, risk assessment reviews and Personal plan reviews.
- An ability to prepare for meetings, weekly review meetings with PIC / Monthly Restrictive Practice Committee Meetings.
- Co ordinate programmes of each resident ‘s skills teaching specific to the assessed needs to each resident.
- Carry out audits
- Essential requirement; Bachelor’s Degree Psychology (Applied Behaviour Analysis)
- Desired qualification Msc in Psychology (Applied Behaviour Analysis) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Must have a full clean current driving licence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of supporting children/adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism
- Experience of working with individuals with behaviours of concern
- Excellent, interpersonal, organisational, logistical and IT skills
If you think you have what it takes please apply to HR@steppingstonescare.ie , Call 01 8397509 or Alternatively Call Mel on 0872439529
Competitive Rates of Pay
Closing Date Friday 29th May 2020