Solis MMC Children’s Services: Care Assistants - Donegal, Louth, Westmeath & Cork
Solis MMC Children’s Services provides responsive, quality services to children and young people who are assessed as being in need.
We now have vacancies for Care Assistant within our Residential Services nationwide
(Donegal – Louth – Westmeath- Cork)
Care Assistants will have an integral practice role and will help ensure that the highest quality of care is provided to children in our care. The role will require some administrative duties and also involve a combination of daytime hours and live night hours which will be determined by the needs of the centre.
Applicants must possess:
- A recognised Social Care or Health Care related qualification to FETAC Level 5 or above.
- One year’s experience in a residential setting or two years combined experience working with young people in community setting.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and caring skills
- Genuine interest in working with young people
- Good standard of written and oral English
Full Job Descriptions and Application forms are available from our website: www.solismmc.ie
Closing date for the above positions is Friday 03rd April 2020 at 12.00 noon