Foróige: Finance Administrator, Payroll
Foróige is an independent, non-profit national voluntary youth organisation engaged in out-of-school youth development and education. The organisation aims to enable young people to involve themselves consciously and actively in their own development and the development of society. Foróige employs 500 staff and involves thousands of volunteers in the creation and delivery of high quality services to young people through the operation of over 500 Foróige Clubs and over 200 General Youth Services and Special Projects. These community-based and community-supported initiatives are run throughout the country, in rural and urban environments, and generally in partnership with various voluntary and statutory agencies.
The organisation is a registered charity and is supported by a combination of statutory, philanthropic and corporate funding.
Foróige is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.
Finance Administrator, Payroll
This is a maternity cover post which will offer the right candidate a truly rewarding opportunity to contribute to the finance function of the organisation and to further develop their own career.
- Excellent standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive, use own initiative and work effectively within a pressurised environment.
- Positive and flexible approach to team working
- Ability to plan and organise a varied and busy workload, including handling conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability to liaise with a wide range of contacts and build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Good written communications skills, including ability to prepare budget and financial reporting information and correspondence.
PLEASE VIEW THE JOB SPEC FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL REQUIREMENTS.
HOW TO APPLY:
The job spec and Foróige Job application form can be downloaded from this page and can also be downloaded from the ‘careers’ section of our website www.foroige.ie. Applications for this vacancy should be made by way of Foróige Job Application form only. Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12pm 1st April 2020. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.