Community After Schools Project: Childcare Manager
1 Portland Square Dublin 1
Ph 8366364 / 8560561
Community After Schools Project: The Community After Schools Project is funded through a variety of funders Drugs Task .Force, Dept. Social Protection, Dept. Environment Community & Local Government. CASPr provides a quality, caring, affordable, educational community childcare for children aged 1 year to 4 years from 9.30 am to 1.30pm Mon- Fri. We are currently recruiting a part time Childcare Manager to be based in Sean Mc Dermott Street Dublin 1.
Position: Childcare Manager: Candidates must be in the process of attaining or have attained a Degree in Early Childhood Education. Level 7 or equivalent on the QQI scale will also be accepted with solid experience in management. A minimum of 2/3 years management experience in a childcare setting is essential.
Other Essential Requirements
- Good working knowledge of the Childcare Regulations.
- Experience in Writing Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to implement Aistear and Siolta.
- Experience of managing a varied staff team.
- One to one experience of Liaising with Parents and Handling Children of a variety of ages.
- Be able to provide Three Written Professional References.
- Be a positive, self-starter and problem solver.
- Have current Garda Vetting.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Experience in managing a staff
- Present a creative approach to childcare.
Applicants wishing to apply for the above post should send a letter of application and a CV to Ann Carroll Manager at (email@example.com)
The closing date for Application is 13/04/2020