St. Michael’s Pre-school and After-school: Childcare Practitioner
After-school Childcare Practitioner Required Part Time (17 hours per week) Maternity Position.
Starting October – February – March 2024.
St. Michael’s Pre-school /After-school is part of St. Michael’s National School (a designated DEIS school), located in Ballyfermot. We are seeking a School Aged Childcare practitioner to join our highly motivated and professional team. The role will include working with school aged children (between the ages of 4 and 12) from 1pm-4pm, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and 12pm-4pm Wednesday and Friday.
- Candidates should have experience working with afterschool children.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic in the provision of the highest quality care and educational opportunities to children.
- Previous experience and a positive approach to inclusive practice, with children, colleagues, parents/carers is required.
- First Aid/Child Protection Training is desirable.
- Experience of working with school-aged children is also desirable.
- Candidates must be flexible and demonstrate a commitment to working with children.
- Position is subject to Garda Vetting.
Please apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter to Ailsa Whelan firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications is 12 pm on Tuesday 3rd October 2023. Short listing will apply.