Three Steps: Social Care Worker – Working with Children
Three Steps is a social care based, trauma and attachment informed, clinically supported residential care service provider.
We work closely with the HSE, Tusla (Child and Family Agency) and the Northern Ireland Trusts and have a number of centres for children and adults with disability. We also provide residential care services for children and young people in care. All our services are currently located in Dublin and Meath.
We are seeking qualified Social Care Workers to join our teams in Co Dublin (near Tallaght and near the airport) and in Co Meath (near Navan, Athboy and Ashbourne).
Three Steps care team members work closely with all our partners to provide safe, compassionate, and professionally informed care to the children, young people and adults placed in our centres.
Our care teams and managers work closely with placement supervisors to provide safe, compassionate, and professionally informed care. Together, we work hard to improve the quality of care we provide every day. We put the children, young people and adults in our care first in everything we do, and as a company, we invest heavily in our care teams to ensure they have the skills, support and encouragement they need to achieve our shared aims.
Our contract options can be tailored to your availability – you can choose to join on a full-time or part-time basis. Alternatively, you could join our relief panel where you have the option to accept shifts as and when they suit you.
- Comprehensive Training Programme
- Detailed Induction process
- Strong team support structures, including regular professional supervision and an established on-call process
- Independent Employee Assistance Programme
- Option to work fulltime / part-time / Relief
- 3 weeks paid sick leave per year
- Enhanced annual leave for long-serving team members
- Attractive salary, ranging from €36,800 to €43,800
- Onsite parking
If you are able to care for vulnerable children, young people and adults and are willing to work hard, to learn and develop as a Social Care practitioner, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in joining our team, you will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- A Level 7 qualification in Social Care / Applied Social Studies (preferred) or in a relevant field.
- Related relevant qualifications include: Psychology (Level 8), and Level 7 in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Counselling / Psychotherapy, Addiction Counselling, Applied Behavioural Analysis, Youth and Community Work, Family Support, Social Work Professional Practice, Social Sciences / Social Studies, Disability Studies, Early Years Care (U12 centres only), BA Applied Policing, Higher Certificate in Custodial Care, Teaching and Nursing (not exhaustive). Note: Students in the final year of a L8 degree in Social Care are also welcome.
You will also need...
- The ability to relate to and care for vulnerable children, young people, and adults and to demonstrate a genuine respect for them, their parents and families.
- To hold a full clean manual driving licence.
- To be flexible regarding working hours.
- To be fluent in written and spoken English and eligible to work in Ireland.
If you would like to apply for the role of Social Care Worker with Three Steps, please follow the link below. This will bring you to the platform of our recruitment partner Occupop, which hosts our candidate’s data, and you can upload your details.