Foróige: Youth Officer, Integrated Youth & Family Project
JOB TITLE : Youth Officer, Integrated Youth & Family Project
Job Reference: FRGJOB_655
Foróige is the National Youth Development Organisation, which promotes and fosters youth development through the operation of various youth services in urban and rural areas throughout the country. Foróige is currently recruiting for the following position:
Established in 2019 the Integrated Youth and Family Project (IYFP) is a partnership between Foróige and Tusla, offering structured support to identified at-risk young people and families within the Tusla Louth Meath area. The Project is funded by Tusla through the Creative Community Alternatives Initiative (CCA). The objective of each CCA project is to support children to live in their community 24/7 resulting in fewer children in residential care; more children stopped from coming into residential care; prevention through creative community alternatives; and de-escalation to community through creative community alternatives.
The successful applicant will have the following essential requirements;
- Education to Degree standard preferably in the area of Youth/ Justice / Social / Community Work (E) (candidates with exceptional, relevant work experience may also be considered in lieu of degree qualifications)
- A minimum of 1 years relevant work experience (E)
- Ability to relate to young people and engage the target group (E)
- Paid or voluntary, experience working with young people (E)
- Access to a car and full driving licence. (E)
Please view the Job spec for full list of requirements.
Applications for the above vacancy should be made by way of Foróige Application form.
The full job spec and Foróige application form are available to download from our website www.foroige.ie Email applications to: email@example.com
The deadline for returning completed application forms is 12 noon 6th April 2023
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.