Oxfam Ireland: Donor Care Coordinator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
DONOR CARE COORDINATOR
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Salary: €35,909 per annum
Location: Dublin Office
Closing Date: 20th September, 12:00 noon
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
The Donor Care Coordinator will play a critical role in providing Oxfam Ireland supporters with the best experience possible, encouraging donor retention to maximise lifetime value and engagement whilst consistently putting our donors at the heart of everything we do.
The post holder will be an experienced administration professional with excellent knowledge of best practices in fundraising and marketing. A clear understanding of database management is required. Attention to detail, the ability to think strategically, and problem solving are essential attributes.
If you have the following skills and experience, then why not apply to help shape a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty;
- Demonstrable administrative/executive experience in a fundraising or equivalent customer-service environment for at least five years.
- Experience in processing and managing high volumes of data, testing, tracking and report writing.
- Sound communications skills and the ability to interact with supporters and fellow staff in a friendly and personable manner.
- Ability to operate with a commercial perspective, appreciating the importance of using data and insight to support business.
- Proven track record of working to deadlines and demonstrable ability to use initiative and time management and planning tools and adapt to a heavy workload and interruptions.
- Experience in developing strategic plans and regular workplans.
- organisation’s work in terms of development issues.
APPLY AND JOB DESCRIPTION
To be considered for this role please click HERE where you will be redirected to our careers page to complete the application process.
If you be unable to submit an application online and would prefer an alternative method, please contact our HR Team via IRL-HR@oxfam.org
All applications for employment are considered strictly on the basis of merit.
Oxfam Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.