SCOOP Foundation: Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager with the SCOOP Foundation
Location: Remote and / or Dublin based
Salary: €13 per hour
Hours per week: Min 20 hours / Max 25 hours per week (hours to be recorded and monthly invoice to be submitted)
Closing Date: 6th August with interviews the week of 16th August
Start Date: 30th August
The SCOOP Foundation is looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives on challenges, is a self-starter and is passionate about developing engaging content to reach pre-existing and new audiences for good cause. This would particularly suit a graduate who would like to refine their digital marketing skills.
If you can initiate digital campaigns and run with them from conception up to the execution, you're probably the ideal candidate for this role. You will be responsible for planning, developing, executing and maintaining external content over a range of digital channels, including innovative digital marketing campaigns. You will work in collaboration with the entire SCOOP team.
We are happy to consider remote or home-based candidates across Europe and the UK.
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- A passion for the SCOOP mission: Providing education and training opportunities to young displaced people in Ireland and abroad.
- Evidence of developing standout and highly engaging content across a range of digital channels, always putting the stakeholder and objective at the centre.
- Evidence of developing and managing campaigns from conception to execution that has met or exceeded objectives.
- Evidence of managing social media content strategies, including management of the day-to-day handling of social media channels, which has increased audience and engagement.
- Evidence of compelling email marketing content and campaigns.
- Evidence of data driven marketing.
- Development of digital marketing plan for the SCOOP Foundation brand.
- Social media management, developing and overseeing content creation for Instragam, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, blog and any other relevant online channels.
- Management of marketing campaigns (print, email, customer communications) to deliver positive ROI.
- Managing paid social media advertising campaigns from content creation, implementation to review.
- Reporting on marketing campaigns’ performance, suggesting adjustments to improve profitability.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Ensuring website copywriting is up to date and relevant, as well as monitoring and making changes to ensure effective SEO efforts.
- Implementation of Google Ads campaigns, and overseeing all team members involved (we sometimes use interns or Google volunteers).
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 3rd level degree in Marketing/Business or a similar discipline
- Ability to work to own initiative and taking full responsibility for aspects of a project
- Demonstrate ability to turn projects around with tight timeframes and deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, budgeting and project management skills
- Creative thinking and design skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work across a range of teams
- Strong reporting and written communication skills
- Experience with paid digital advertising campaigns and Google Ads
- Experience in graphic design to support content creation (e.g. using Canva, Adobe Photoshop or any other design software to create graphics and other marketing content)
- Proficient in G-Suite and Wordpress
- Knowledge and experience of using MailChimp
- Knowledge of the charity sector in Ireland (not essential)
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you if that is the case.
To apply, please submit your up-to-date CV and a covering letter addressing how you meet the criteria to email@example.com by 5:00pm on 6th August, 2021.
Online first-stage interviews will take place week beginning 16th August, 2021.