The Local Employment Service is an innovative network of services developed to meet the needs of the unemployed in Drogheda. It has been created to help these people to take practical steps towards getting a job by providing access to a range of employment, training and educational opportunities.
Through one to one mediation it
- Explores Your Skills and aptitude
- Examines your strenghts and weaknesses
- Sets you a realistic plan of action
- Supports you in decision making
- Provides information and help
- Helps you prepare your CV
- Prepares you for that important interview.
The Local Employment Service also actively works with local employers to seek out suitable job opportunities.
Aims and Objectives
To enpower the most socially excluded persons of Drogheda to participate and contribute in a positive way with society. We shall continue to endeavour to transform the social, economic and educational prospects of people in our target groups by working in partnership with all other stakeholders to devise and implement practical solutions that break down barriers preventing those who live with lack of opportunity from accessing training, education and employment options.