The Clare Lifelong Learning Network website aims to promote lifelong learning in County Clare. It supports learners and providers in working together. It enables learners to discuss issues and to seek solutions. It provides a forum for tutors.
It is designed to:
- keep learners informed of learning opportunities
- support collaboration of learning providers
- support equal access to learning environments
- facilitate sharing of learning experiences
- inform learning providers about what learners want
- enable tutors to share expertise
- provide learners, tutors and providers with links to other learning websites.