Invitation to Tender: Additions to WLD Contract Tutor Panel August 2019
Wexford Local Development works to address inequality and to create opportunities for local people to improve their lives.
The Social Inclusion and Community Action Programme (SICAP) 2018 -2022 provides funding to tackle poverty and social exclusion at a local level through local engagement and partnership between disadvantaged individuals, community organizations and public sector agencies.
Wexford Local Development is the Programme Implementer contracted by Wexford County Council’s Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) to deliver the SICAP programme 2018 – 2022. SICAP is funded by the Irish Government and co-funded by the European Social Fund
Wexford Local Development is inviting additions to our panel of Tutor and Youth Facilitators for the purposes of delivering a wide range of accredited and unaccredited training, principally for SICAP but including other programmes in Co. Wexford.
Please see Tender Document attached below for more details.
How to apply:
Fill in the application form (in the Tender Document below). Send by post or email by September 16th 2019 to Orlaith Rowe, Training and Education Officer, Wexford Local Development, Spawell Rd. Wexford.
In the application form:
- Indicate the areas in which you provide training from the Categories of Training List below.
- Forward an up to date CV, including copies of relevant qualifications
- Provide details of organizations where you have provided training and the topic covered
- All tutors must be registered for Tax and will be required to be tax compliant.
- Tutors will be asked to provide details of public liability insurance before any training commences.