NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Down Syndrome Sligo
Invites tenders to provide services as a
Down Syndrome Sligo are inviting tenders from suitably qualified persons or organisations to co-ordinate the activities of Sligo Down Syndrome for the 12-month period 16th September 2019 to 15th Sept 2020. This is a contract for services, not an employment contract. The contract is with Sligo Down Syndrome.
Sample responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and implement a Plan of Activities for the Sligo Branch
- Publicise and promote the Sligo Branch
- Update and maintain social media for the Sligo Branch
- Act as main point of contact for the Sligo Branch
- Budgeting and finance
- Organise and attend events
- Monitor progress of the Sligo Branch
- Present monthly reports to the Management Committee
- Engage with other relevant agencies
- Create and maintain a shared-document store
- Review and update policies and procedures
- Liaise with Head Office of Down Syndrome Ireland
- Manage and maintain the member database
Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the full Invitation to Tender by Thur 15th Aug 2019 at 12.00pm. The final date for submissions will be 5pm on Monday 19th Aug 2019.