NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
In carrying out its role in regards to developing and implementing a locally based substance misuse strategy, TDATF has decided to invite tenders to carry out a review of its current interim funded actions.
- Review current funded actions in line with TDATF Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020
- To engage in a participatory process with funded services and TDATF to ensure local responses are relevant and in line with strategic priorities and emerging needs / trends
- To inform the 2019 and 2020 work plans of TDATF and highlight any observations that conflict with or compliment the current strategy
Project steps to include:
- Desk research: Interim funding recommended by TDATF & review of TDATF Strategic priorities 2017 – 2020
- Planning with and regularly updating TDATF Coordinator
- Interviews with interim funded projects
- Independent of TDATF and relevant projects
- Proven experience of similar projects.
- Understanding of the role of Local Drug & Alcohol Task Forces.
- Understanding community development.
- Understanding and knowledge of current national drugs policy including the new National Drugs Strategy ‘Reducing Harm, Supporting Recovery 2017 – 2025’ and the TDATF Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020
- Delivering completed reports within an agreed time frame.
Submissions are requested from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates and should include the following:
- Details of qualification and experience of all workers involved in the project.
- Details of previous work undertaken including relevant experience and knowledge.
- Proposed timescale and exercise including a breakdown of days committed to the project.
- Details of two referees, including current and most recent piece of work on a similar project.
- A detailed financial breakdown.
- Any other relevant information in support of the proposal.
- It is envisaged that that the exercise will commence in July 2019, a draft report will be presented to the board at the end of September 2019
- The successful candidate will work closely with the coordinator of the Tallaght Drug & Alcohol Task Force
- Before a contract is awarded, the successful contractor will be required to produce a valid tax clearance certificate.
Budget: We anticipate this piece of work to cost in the region of, but not exceed, €4,000
Send completed submissions to:
Tallaght Drug & Alcohol Task Force
South Dublin County Partnership
Block 3, County Hall
Belgard Square North
Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Ph. 01 464 9300
The decision to award this contract will be based on written submissions received by appropriately qualified and experienced persons who met the following criteria:
- The candidate or organisation that best meets the candidate specification.
- Overall quality and feasibility of the proposal.
- Cost and value for money.
- Skills expertise and experience of the consultants involved.
- Ability to work within the required timeframe.
Closing Date for receipt of proposals: Wednesday June 12th, 5pm