Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Auditing Services 2018 Accounts to 2020 Accounts (Inclusive)
1: Introduction Company Background
South Tipperary Development CLG is a not for profit local development company operating in South Tipperary.
The company delivers a number of Rural Development and Social Inclusion Programs in South Tipperary.
The primary programs delivered are: Rural Development program, Social Inclusion & Community Activation Program, Tus, Rural Social Scheme, National Countryside Recreation Strategy, Primary Healthcare Program for the Traveller Community, Little Orchard Playschool and Under The Tree afterschool both based in Ballylynch, Carrick On Suir.
Turnover for 2019 was €1.454m
We have 28 full time employees and c.250 at any one time employed on various programs, these 250 are paid via Pobal.
2: Tender Requirements
- Audit – Carry out audit of annual accounts.
- Preparation of Financial Statements in line with Companies Act 2014
- A timetable for completion of the work should be set out.
- Expertise – Outline of team whom would to be working on the audit and relevant experience in the not for profit sector.
- Filing of Financial Statements with Companies Registered Office.
- Presentation of Annual Financial Statements to Board for Approval.
- General advice on Company Law and Taxation as arises
- Experience in Not for Profit Sector
3: Cost Information Required
Tenders should include a detailed breakdown of all costs associated with the tender requirement above.
4: Supplier Information Required
- Key Contact Name
- Full Company Name
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- Website address
5: Tax Compliance:
Evidence of a Valid Tax Clearance Certificate will be required if bid is accepted.
6: Instructions to Suppliers
Completed tender documents should be returned marked private and confidential to:
South Tipperary Development CLG
Carrigeen Commercial Park,
Co. Tipperary E21 HV20.
Alternatively, tenders can be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7: Closing Date for Tender Applications:
Tender Applications must be submitted on or before Friday 31st May