Invitation to Tender
Social Inclusion Unit CHO1 Tender
Development of Alcohol and Substance Misuse Strategy Plan 2019 – 2025
The Social Inclusion Unit CHO1 are seeking to undertake a review of existing alcohol and substance misuse services and projects and develop a strategic plan for alcohol and substance misuse services that will inform the HSE annual operational plans for the alcohol and substance misuse services across the CHO1.
The development of the strategic plan for alcohol and substance misuse will include consultation with relevant stakeholders, local, regional and national for services in the HSE CHO1 catchment area of Cavan, Donegal, Leitrim, Monaghan and Sligo.
This plan will outline:-
- The background and context for the work
- The principles and values underpinning the work
- The Addiction health needs and priorities in the area
- An outline of approaches and action models which evidence shows will reduce addiction harm.
- Profile of addiction population across CHO1
- How the plan will be reviewed and progress monitored
Skills Set Required:-
- Experience of producing a strategic plan
- Desk top research skills e.g. production of concise literature review
- Ability to collate and analyse data
- Ability to adhere to timelines
- Social analysis skills
- Facilitation skills
- Ability to present findings to the group and produce reports
- Appreciation & knowledge of Addiction Issues.
Consultants are required to return their submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1p.m. on Friday the 3rd of May 2019.
For informal consultation, please email P Garland to arrange a return call providing contact details.
Social Inclusion Manager